Home » » paisajes hermosos

paisajes hermosos

Written By jhonny on Saturday, June 25, 2011 | 9:13 PM

images Paisajes Hermosos Fotos[Full paisajes hermosos. dresses Hermosos paisajes - wallpapers de paisajes hermosos.
  • dresses Hermosos paisajes - wallpapers de paisajes hermosos.



  • aroranuj
    11-24 10:12 PM
    I am in the same boat....TSC denied my I-140. My attorney has said that you can file an appeal (in your case in the EB2 category) at the same time you can also file for a new I-140 in a different category. Your best bet is to possibly file in the EB3 Category & wait for the appeal take its time at AAO. In the end if they do deny the appeal you can still file a new I-140 in the EB2 category.

    Let us know what reccomendations your attorney provides you.

    Good luck!





    wallpaper dresses Hermosos paisajes - wallpapers de paisajes hermosos. paisajes hermosos. Paisajes hermosos
  • Paisajes hermosos



  • pbuckeye
    08-04 08:16 AM
    While the thread was started on a light note, I think this is a serious topic.
    .
    .
    .

    And do not forget to do some exercise everyday. 30-40 minutes of walk, bicycling, swimming, playing some games; any thing will do.

    Completely agree with your message that - prefer unprocessed food and do everything in moderation.

    However, are you suggesting blue label is healthier than a cheaper whiskey, its funny.

    And - although I agree that some traditional breakfast items could be low on fats/calories .. some of them are not (aalu paratha, pakoda etc), so cereal/oatmeal or egg white is an alternative.





    paisajes hermosos. paisajes hermosos
  • paisajes hermosos



  • zephyrr
    03-21 12:35 PM
    Yes, there is a certain amount of risk depending on the company you work for. If you work for a Fortune 10 which has a 100% track record wit 140s, your risk is mitigated.


    I agree that one should probably do it for compelling reasons.


    I think relevent part here is Q 1.
    Question 1. How should service centers or district offices process unapproved I-140
    petitions that were concurrently filed with I-485 applications that have been pending
    180 days in relation to the I-140 portability provisions under �106(c) of AC21?
    Answer: If it is discovered that a beneficiary has ported off of an unapproved I-140 and I-485 that has
    been pending for 180 days or more, the following procedures should be applied:
    A. Review the pending I-140 petition to determine if the preponderance of the evidence
    establishes that the case is approvable or would have been approvable had it been adjudicated
    within 180 days. If the petition is approvable but for an ability to pay issue or any other issue
    relating to a time after the filing of the petition, approve the petition on it�s merits. Then
    adjudicate the adjustment of status application to determine if the new position is the same or
    similar occupational classification for I-140 portability purposes.
    B. If a request for additional evidence (RFE) is necessary to resolve a material issue, other than
    post-filing issues such as ability to pay, an RFE can be issued to try to resolve the issue. When a
    response is received, and if the petition is approvable, follow the procedures in part A above.
    Interim guidance for processing I-140 employment-based immigrant petitions and I-485 and H-1B petitions affected
    by the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) (Public Law 106-313)
    --------------------------
    If that isn't risky.. I think you are all set for that week-end bungy jump from golden gate bridge!





    2011 Paisajes hermosos paisajes hermosos. makeup paisajes hermosos del mundo. paisajes hermosos del mundo. de paisajes
  • makeup paisajes hermosos del mundo. paisajes hermosos del mundo. de paisajes



  • bigboy007
    10-11 05:01 PM
    Thanks for replying... Appreciate it ....

    I believe the 180 days starts from the day of 485 notice date and not 140 approval. I had confirmed this with my attorney (both my personal one and the companies )before making the shift and I had and RFE on my 485 in June 09 and nothing after that. I would assume that USCIS was happy with my response and the case might have been pre-adjudicated.

    As per Ron, one cannot apply for H1B renewals based on revoked 140's. I wanted to see if anyone here has done it successfully. I will check with my attorney as well as my companies attorney.
    180 days is from when 485 filed as per yates memo... Check with attorney and you should be fine I dont want to draw conclusions here though. You may need to switch to AC21 aka use the EAD.. again I am not the lawyer here just coughing up what i know. H1B may be renewed if you have any of 6 years left. Why does he need to start entire GC process for just renewing H1B i dont understand.



    more...


    paisajes hermosos. de hermosos paisajes
  • de hermosos paisajes



  • kartikiran
    07-31 02:12 PM
    u guyz r funny.
    :)
    Six flags can make lot of money by basing a dangerous and wild ride based on VB dates Graph. :)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Past_Visa_Bulletin_Data
    They will have to put just one warning.
    "Beware: Once you start the ride....
    Only luckiest of you will be able to get out safely.
    Most of you will be on this ride which has an endless loop.
    Only real option for people who would like to end the ride would be to jump from the ride. We are certain there will damages but we are not responsible for them.

    And yes we intentionally put this warning after the start of ride. Otherwise you wouldn't have decided to ride on it.
    "





    paisajes hermosos. Paisajes Hermosos [Imagenes]
  • Paisajes Hermosos [Imagenes]



  • chatterjie
    03-28 02:34 PM
    PD = May2004
    485FilingRcpt Date : Aug 21, 2007

    I was eagerly looking for 485 processing date to move forward
    from Jul 30. Hope NSC will process the NameCheckPending Cases Fast
    and let the processing dates move forward.. :)

    Also, even if the visa numbers advance, I have to cross the 485 processing
    date first... is that right?
    Or, what happens if my 485 is not yet processed but the bulletin makes
    my date as current? :confused:


    Thanks and Regards,
    Chatterjie



    more...


    paisajes hermosos. paisajes naturales hermosos.
  • paisajes naturales hermosos.



  • lostinbeta
    10-20 02:44 AM
    http://www.procreate.com/

    You can find Painter 7 there. They have a trial... I might just download that :)

    Anywho... I think painter is good for textures and things or something. David told me the difference before but I can't remember what exactly he said now.





    2010 paisajes hermosos paisajes hermosos. Paisajes Hermosos Fotos[Full
  • Paisajes Hermosos Fotos[Full



  • qualified_trash
    11-15 09:08 AM
    I head that Backlog centers is allowing people to convert their applications from TR to RIR. Can I know whats the process. I can ask my lawyer to do that

    I am sorry but you seem to be confused. Your post says that the RIR provision in your app was rejected and your labor app has been put in the TR queue (traditional recruitment). now you are asking if you can convert to RIR again??

    how will they let you convert when they specifically rejected the RIR?? I suggest you speak with a lawyer, and, understand this process completely before taking any further steps.



    more...


    paisajes hermosos. paisajes naturales hermosos.
  • paisajes naturales hermosos.



  • vin13
    01-08 11:06 AM
    I returned back from India a few days ago. My experience was very similar to "LostInGCProcess". The only difference was that i had only 2 copies of AP. They kept one and gave me one.

    So, it should not be a problem if you have 2 AP copies. Just make sure you come out of Immigration with 1 copy for your future travels.

    They will not take the only copy you have if you make another trip out of the country before it expires.

    You need just the AP and Passport. Please let the officer know that you are using AP. Or they will keep looking through your passport for a visa.

    It is good to have supporting documents such as I-485 receipt, I-140 approval, recent paystubs, employment letter from your HR (stating you are still employed). As 'LostInGCProcess" said, please do not provide them until reqested





    hair makeup paisajes hermosos del mundo. paisajes hermosos del mundo. de paisajes paisajes hermosos. paisajes hermosos. Paisajes Marinos - Hermosos
  • paisajes hermosos. Paisajes Marinos - Hermosos



  • andycool
    12-14 05:14 PM
    Well, you have to quit job in USA before moving to India. When you go out of USA, your H1-B status is gone. Read gain, your H1 status is gone. So your spouse can not be on H4.

    You should consider getting professional advice both for your immigration issues as well as your personality disorder.

    Get a life!!!


    ________________
    Not a legal advice.

    kavitha Tell your husband go file for a new H1B for him or file a F1 , if not once your company withdraws your H1B petition he is out of status and will be come illegal ...

    hope this helps
    Thanks



    more...


    paisajes hermosos. paisajes hermosos. popurri de paisajes hermosos
  • paisajes hermosos. popurri de paisajes hermosos



  • gc_chahiye
    07-26 11:17 AM
    I would file for 485, but maintain my H1, and bring her here on H4. A PD of EB3-March-2005 is not going to get current anytime soon, I would not miss out on the option to use AC21 to switch jobs...





    hot de hermosos paisajes paisajes hermosos. Lugares y paisajes hermosos.
  • Lugares y paisajes hermosos.



  • som_yad
    08-15 05:12 PM
    Just for curiosity. Which service center your 140 was applied. and is it EB3 or EB2 ?



    more...


    house Hermoso Paisaje paisajes hermosos. dresses Fondos de Paisajes Hermosos paisajes hermosos para fondo de. fotos
  • dresses Fondos de Paisajes Hermosos paisajes hermosos para fondo de. fotos



  • Texascitypaul
    02-23 08:33 AM
    I am a UK citizen i came to the US in 2008 (aug) when i married my USC wife,i then returned to the UK until Dec 2008 and have been in the US since under VWP,my i94 ran out in march 2009.

    I am aware of the "right" way things should have been done, but here i am illegal still with my wife and children (she has 4) i need to try and salvage something out of this meaning i just want to live normal with my family work just like a regular guy get a driving license etc.

    Now i have a clean background check from the UK..1 down many to go isuspect...my wife having 4 children would never have been able to prove affit david of support least not on paper (she is a student and graduates as a RN in may of this year) at which point she would be able to earn enough to do this.

    Through all this we have managed to survive as a family its hard with only one working but we get help from her parents and family.

    $64,000000 question what should i do?

    Thankyou for reading

    Paul





    tattoo Paisajes Hermosos [Imagenes] paisajes hermosos. pictures Hermosos Paisajes Chinos paisajes hermosos. paisajes hermosos de la
  • pictures Hermosos Paisajes Chinos paisajes hermosos. paisajes hermosos de la



  • lskreddy
    06-10 07:56 PM
    Well, at least someone will benefit out of this.

    I hope this is a precursor to something more broader..



    more...


    pictures paisajes naturales hermosos. paisajes hermosos. Paisajes hermosos
  • Paisajes hermosos



  • ivar
    03-12 09:57 AM
    After a long 5 years I finally received 485 case approved letter for both my case and my spouse's case. However the online status still shows pending. Is this common?. How long would it take for the online case status to be updated.

    EB2- PB Dec2003
    485 Filed date: 08/02/07
    Texas service center

    Congratulations !! Enjoy.





    dresses Lugares y paisajes hermosos. paisajes hermosos. Pipa, Paisajes hermosos
  • Pipa, Paisajes hermosos



  • synergy
    12-03 10:10 PM
    If I am going to get a new H1B ,do I still need to invoke AC21?

    I am also in same boat, I was gathering information on the same and found different solutions.

    1)To be on safer side you can transfer H1B and also invoke AC21 to the new employer, if the new employer is willing to support,
    2)If H1B is not revoked by the old employer then Yes , you can work on EAD or H1B for the same old employer
    3) since I140 is approved for more then 6 months, you are safe, he may not have options to revoke I140.
    4)If you have validity of H1B stamping on your passport then no need of using AP as well to go in and out of country, even after using EAD.

    please advice on the same, good questions synergy.



    more...


    makeup paisajes naturales hermosos. paisajes hermosos. Hermoso Paisaje
  • Hermoso Paisaje



  • kondur_007
    08-25 10:58 AM
    As long as your application reached the mail room on or before Jul 21, 2008 then you are good to go and don't worry about the date on 797 receipt notice and remember to save the delivery proof. If it has reached after Jul 21, 2008 then your case will be denied because your labor is no longer valid from Jul 22, 2008 - you will have to start everything from scratch

    I agree with wandmaker above.

    Did your application reach on or before the expiry date on the PERM LC? If yes, you are fine. Just wait for 140 to be approved. If you qualify for premium processing (and qualification criteria are very narrow: if you are currently on H1b and need to extend it and no other way to extend it) then only you can do premium processing.

    If your application reached AFTER the expiray date on PERM LC, it is very likely to be denied. Again, if you qualify for premium processing, go ahead and do it to know it sooner. Also start working on new PERM ASAP.

    You can not port PD until and unless 140 is approved. If it gets denied you loose the PD too.

    Trust me, this is a scenario where you really want the help from a good attorney.

    Good Luck.





    girlfriend pictures Hermosos Paisajes Chinos paisajes hermosos. paisajes hermosos de la paisajes hermosos. Lugares y paisajes hermosos.
  • Lugares y paisajes hermosos.



  • gparr
    June 4th, 2004, 02:58 PM
    I hope you don't mind but with about 20 minutes in photoshop...

    :D

    I needed that laugh after the day I've had. Thanks.
    Gary





    hairstyles paisajes hermosos. popurri de paisajes hermosos paisajes hermosos. de Paisajes Hermosos
  • de Paisajes Hermosos



  • mps
    09-06 11:46 PM
    Wow ! This is going to kill real estate market for sure !

    I know my friends who live in apartment here in US but they have purchased investment properties in India.

    Certain metros had seen unprecedented zoom in real estate prices which was heavily supported by NRI money especially returning IT workers.





    logiclife
    02-08 11:48 AM
    You want to keep your 140 intact for 2 reasons:

    1. To port the priority date for future use in a subsequent Greencard petition.
    2. To get more H1 extensions based on this 140, until you have another labor and 140 going on with new employer.

    First, about 1:

    There is a lot of information on this thread about priority date transfers (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912)from old approved 140 to a new 140. Read that thread and you will learn all you want to learn and all the information out there in the immigration world about PD transfer from one 140 to another 140.

    In a nutshell:
    Its a grey area of the law. If your 140 is never revoked, you would be fine and able to port your priority date. If it is revoked for fraud and willful misrepresentation, then you cannot port that PD under any circumstances. If 140 is revoked by employer then it falls into grey area. USCIS adjudicator's field manual says that you can still port your PD. The code of federal regulations says that you cannot. Currently USCIS is porting priority dates even if employer has revoked that 140, and they are following the AFM(adjudicator's field manual). However that can change in future. Legislation trumps regulation and regulation trumps the adjudicator's field manual. For now, things are great as AFM is being followed.

    About 2:

    If you have an H1 approved for 3 years after 140 approval, and you transfer jobs to a new employer and get another H1. You should be fine. If your previous employer cancels your I-140 after you leave and go to another employer, then USCIS will not go back and cancel your H1 because it was based on an approved 140 that is now revoked. This is what is happening as of now. At the time of H1 transfer to your new employer, your 140 should be in good status and you should have a photocopy of your approved 140. Once your H1 transfer is done (probably will have same end-date as the current 3-year H1 from your current employer), if the 140 is revoked AFTER that, then you should be fine. I am saying this based on advice from a very good lawyer.
    Now, in far future, USCIS may decide to go and look for H1s that were approved based on approved 140 and then if that 140 is revoked, then they would go and cancel that H1 also. Its very very unlikely that they would do that even in future. They dont have that kind of resources to keep track of H1s based on 140 approvals and then go back and cancel them whenever some disappointed employer revokes 140.

    About preventing 140 from being revoked:

    I do not think that by changing lawyers, you can stop the previous 140 from being revoked. Your previous employer, for any reason, can get that 140 revoked with any lawyer they choose, regardless of who your current lawyer is. Lawyers are tied to clients, not petitions and cases. However, if someone knows more about this, please post here.





    mnq1979
    09-21 07:38 AM
    Hi Guys,

    I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:

    "Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "

    Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.

    Now here is the situation:

    I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)

    OR

    should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.

    Thanks.

    I am sorry i cannot answer ur question because i m not an expert in this broken immigration process but i have a question.

    Can you tell if this is ur 1st RFE on I485 or did u receive any prior RFE's also?
    Did ur wife also applied for the I485 with you or u applied alone?

    thanks



    Share this article :

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment